[Qgis-user] Atlas by year

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 14:31:21 PDT 2019

Hi Andreas,

Last time I tried, virtual layers did not work as coverage layers. One
would need to export the layer before using it.

Do you confirm this?

Cheers,

Alex Neto

A ter, 26/03/2019, 13:21, Marco Antônio Ferreira Pedrosa <

Alexandre Neto
@AlexNetoGeo
http://sigsemgrilhetas.wordpress.com
http://gisunchained.wordpress.com