[Qgis-user] Why ZWNJ(Zero-with-non-joiner) is not available in QGIS 3?

Navid Taheri navidtaheri at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 10:48:35 PDT 2019

Hi guys, as you know for typing some words in some languages such as
Germany or Persian users need use zero-with-non-joiner, In most of Linux OS
Shift+Space is equal to "ZWNJ" and Shift+Ctrl+2 is equal to "ZWNJ" in
Windows OS, when use these keys depond on OS user can use "zwnj" when is
typing everywhere in OS and its programs!, Therefore I must be able use
"zwnj" in QGIS also but I don't know why I can't use "ZWNJ" in QGIS3.4!!
for example: in map layout text box!!.
How I can fix this problem?
My OS is LMDE 3 (LinuxMint Debian 9)
Thank in Advance