[Qgis-user] error message when opening a project

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Sun May 5 16:17:33 PDT 2019

Hi,
This line

* File "C:/Users/Celso/AppData/**Roaming/QGIS/QGIS3\profiles\*
*default/python/plugins\**qgiscloud\**qgiscloudplugindialog.py", line 808,
in __wkbTypeString*

points that the issue comes from qgiscloud plugin. So first, either
uninstall it or run qgis without plugins to confirm the origin. And report
the issue on the plugin repository in case the authors are not following
this list so they get it fixed.

Regards,

Harrissou