[Qgis-user] MS/SQL layer in 2D suddenly becomes 3D in QGIS preventing updates ?

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 02:46:58 PST 2019

Hi Lars,
from what I eard, part of this should be solved in 3.10.1 to be released
the 2019-11-22 . if you can install the qgis-release-dev build with osgeo4W
advanced installer, can you check it is OK with it?

You should also check the default Z value option in Settings/Digitizing
section. This is where you can force the default value.
Regards
Régis