[Qgis-user] DB Manager error with PostgreSQL 12

Árni Geirsson arni at alta.is
Sat Nov 9 10:34:43 PST 2019

Hi
I just upgraded my database to PostgreSQL 12 and PostGIS 3.0. Since then I
get an error when trying to load layers with the DB Manager:

column adef.adsrc does not exist
LINE 8: adef.adsrc AS default_value,

However, loading through the browser works well and other clients do not
seem to have a problem.
I see that this issue has already been reported here:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/32321
I am not familiar enough with the Git workflow to be able to tell if this
has been fixed and entered into the code, so that the problem is solved in
the next release.  If not, I would have to downgrade to PostgreSQL 11. Can
anyone tell me what the status of the fix is?

Thanks

Árni

Árni Geirsson
*Alta ehf* // +354 582 5003 // +354 897 9549