[Qgis-user] QGIS 3.4.2 & 3 still very slow to work in Windows 10

David Addy davesgrandad at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 10:31:58 PST 2019

Just to update this issue. I am still getting slow start ups and qgis not
responding freeze ups just as bad on QGIS 3.8.3.
Every version since 3.4.1 have given these problems.
I have gone through all the files from old versions that I could find and
deleted them.
I have tried new profiles, disabling plug ins and removing the browser
panel.
I have tried turning off my Kaspersky security software.
None of these changes have made any significant difference.
I realise that only a few of us experience these issues, but there must be
an answer somewhere.