[Qgis-user] Experiences using QGIS + PostgreSQL/PostGIS in a multiuser environment?

Saber Razmjooei saber.razmjooei at lutraconsulting.co.uk
Wed Nov 20 03:13:06 PST 2019

Some other things to consider:
- Indexing (especially spatial indexing) your vectors.
- Meta-data: trying to capture meta-data as you go. There are some plugins
available (Layer Metadata Search: which both captures and allows you to
search for your meta-data...happy to help with the set up if you need
assistance).

Hope that helps.

Regards
Saber