[Qgis-user] Experiences using QGIS + PostgreSQL/PostGIS in a multiuser environment?

Hernán De Angelis dhdeangelis at comhem.se
Wed Nov 20 03:20:36 PST 2019

Thank you for the recommendations, Alessandro. I take note and will have
a look at PKI. The server will not run in the cloud, so no worries with
Azure.

Best

Hernán

I would recommend considering PKI for authentication, it works well on
both sides (QGIS and postgres) and it gives you military grade security.

Also, we've had pretty bad performances on Azure cloud deployments (see
Andreas comments about latency), but that's another story.

--
Alessandro Pasotti
w3: www.itopen.it <http://www.itopen.it>