[Qgis-user] problem with the approximation of data

Anita Sblano sbla24.ta at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 01:34:20 PDT 2019

Googmornig,
I have a problem in the section graduate( symbology--->graduate).
I want to scaling data from 0 to 0.9 in ten step, but when i put in the
cases a range from 0.0 to 0.1 (or 0.1 to 0.2 etc)  the system  transforms
the range from 0 to 1.000000 (or 1.000000 to 2.000000).
I have rinstalled the program and now  i have the 3.10 , but I have the
same problem . I have also tested my shape file in an another computer and
the approximation  works.
How it is possible?? What could be the problem?
Thanks a lot for your help.

--
A.S.