[Qgis-user] QGIS Paths to Grass with QGIS 3.8.2

Tim Makins tsg.makins at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 02:46:26 PDT 2019

Whilst trying to use Grass commands, such as v.clean, with QGIS 3.8.2, I
get path errors:

'""' is not recognised as an internal or external command.

However, if I try the same Grass commands through QGIS 3.4.4, which uses
grass-7.4.4, all works OK. Therefore it looks as if the Grass
installation included in QGIS 3.8.2, which uses grass7.6.0, is not
configured correctly. I downloaded the 'QGIS Standalone Installer
Version 3.8 (64 bit)' on the page
'https://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/download.html' but perhaps this has
some errors when configuring the Grass paths. Does anyone know how to
correct it?

---