[Qgis-user] banging my head against the QGIS wall

Tomas Straupis tomasstraupis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 12:35:27 PDT 2019

2019-09-13, pn, 21:40 Alessandro Pasotti rašė:
> Also increase the logging level and if you can access a debug build set QGIS debug on.

  How do you actually do that?

  I have a QGIS master built with debug on (Fedora).
  I can get debug output for QGIS Desktop by launching it after
setting environment variables:
  QGIS_DEBUG=9
  QGIS_LOG_FILE=/tmp/qgis_debug.txt

  But if I add these two environment variables in apache config file
FcgidInitialEnv - debug output from server does not appear in
/tmp/qgis_debug.txt file (such file is not even created, SELinux is
switched off).

  Documentation:
  https://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/user_manual/working_with_ogc/server/config.html
  mentions:
  QGIS_SERVER_LOG_LEVEL "0"
  QGIS_SERVER_LOG_STDERR "1"
  but this only enables "general" messages from QGIS Server (request
parameters, time spent etc.) - I do not get say all queries actually
performed (which I get for desktop). QGIS Server is doing some
additional queries upon starting(?) which takes minutes for very large
tables and I would like to find out what exactly it is doing (as I did
for desktop).

--
Tomas