[Qgis-user] QGIS 3 copy style form from one attribute table to another (both no geometry) does not seem to work

Janneke van Dijk janneke.qgis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 05:56:21 PDT 2019

Dear List,

I have prepared a drag and drop designer form with several containers,
and I would like to use the same form for another table with the same
structure. Both tables do not contain geometry and are layers in two
different geopackage files. I thought it should be possible to click
Style>copy>all on the layer containing the correct form, then
Style>paste>all on the layer where I would like to have the drag and
drop form. When I do it, nothing seems to happen - the form remains
'autogenerate' with all attributes listed.

Should this work? Should I do something else? File a bug report? Is
there a work around?

Thanks for thinking along,

Janneke