[Qgis-user] QGIS metadata options ? (Thanks; re-post)

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat Sep 21 23:14:35 PDT 2019

Hi Falk,
I may miss some of your points, but AFAICT:
* you can save metadata in XML already
* adding support to further standard (MORPHO-NCEAS, FGDC, USGS, etc) is
certainly feasible, it just need someone to work on it.
QGIS is quite open, there is always the choice between implementing
directly what is missing and sponsor one developer work.
All the best.

QGIS.ORG Chair: