[Qgis-user] GeoPackage deadlocks

Enrico Fiore enricofiore at libero.it
Thu Sep 26 01:10:19 PDT 2019

Hi,

> Is anyone else getting occasional deadlocks when using GeoPackages in the Long Term Release of QGIS?
>

>     We are using them over a Windows network so there are multiple users trying to access the same GeoPackage files. It all seems fine and two or more can open the file to look at but when someone edits it you sometimes hit a deadlock where none of the QGIS applications will shut down.

I have the same issue and the same scenario. Multiple users that trying to access a the same GeoPackage file located in a server causes QGIS deadlock.

The issue rises also if no geopackage layer are in editing mode, but simply loaded in one QGIS view.

There is a solution for this behaviour or is this a bug?

Regards,

Enrico