[Qgis-user] QGIS installation on Ubuntu 18.04

J. M jimimckay at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 05:43:07 PDT 2019

I've done it! I followed Andre's last piece of advice and modified the
following line in etc/apt/sources.list: deb https://qgis.org/debian bionic
main, changing *debian* to *ubuntu*, and it downloaded Zanzibar instead of
Las Palmas! I still wouldn't know how to install a previous version, so it
would be interesting to know how to do that...

Many thanks to this fantastic community!
Jimi.