[Qgis-user] PostGIS connections time out in Database Manager

Cliff Patterson cpatterson at psdrcs.com
Thu Apr 2 09:44:41 PDT 2020

Hi QGISers,

Does anyone know if there is a way to avoid being timed out when connecting
to a Postgres/PostrGIS database using Database Manager? If I leave DB
Manager open for a while (~10min) with no activity, I get the following
error:

	before or while processing the request.

The only way to get it working again is to close/open DB Manager.
Clicking re-connect on the database just causes DB Manager to freeze
up.

Thanks,

Cliff

--