[Qgis-user] Fwd: FW: qgis error: could not load qgis_app.dll

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Apr 3 04:50:02 PDT 2020

Hi Willem,

Just today I received exact this message from somebody else.
Not sure WHAT but something (virus scanner?) has (re)moved one of the
most important dll's for QGIS on your system.

Either try to find it and place it back, OR just reinstall QGIS.

If other know more clever options, please let us know :-)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde