[Qgis-user] Fwd: FW: qgis error: could not load qgis_app.dll

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Apr 6 00:26:35 PDT 2020

FYI

I just heard back from another person with the same issue, that his dll
was still there..

And after a Windows reboot all was fine (sigh, typical Windows solution).

So maybe 'something' messed (temporarily) up the QGIS-environment PATH
setting. And that way the dll's could not be found?

So: always restart first?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde