[Qgis-user] QGIS windows problem

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sat Apr 4 08:25:07 PDT 2020

Besides default F11 to go full screen, there is als:

Ctrl-tab which should hide layermanager and other panels
Ctrl-shift-tab which hides ALL widget stuff, so in combi with F11 can be
use to have a full screen MAP ...without any QGIS related items...

To be found in the bottom of the View menu

Maybe it is one of those?
You can toggle/circle around those

Hope this helps

Regards,