[Qgis-user] Sharing project files

Dave Marshall 43carnaby at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 08:34:03 PDT 2020

Hello,

I have created several project files of raster layers recently. The qgz
project file is saved in a folder I created to keep this work but there are
other files associated with the projects which are saved elsewhere in
temporary folders which get deleted and/or renamed without my knowledge.
This prevents me from re-opening the project a few days later. It also
prevents me from sharing the project with anyone else. How do you ensure
that all information needed to open a complete project is saved in the same
location? I looked at a plug-in called QPackage but this seems to only be
applicable to projects containing vector layers. I am using QGIS 3.4.

Thanks for any help with this.

Dave Marshall