[Qgis-user] Where is the read me for MacOS installer referred to install 3.1.12 securely?

Ramon Andinach custard at westnet.com.au
Tue Apr 7 05:07:44 PDT 2020

It’s a frequently asked question.

QGIS hasn’t been officially checked by Apple (notarised), so macOS puts up the error.

If you trust it, then you can add an exemption by right clicking (control-click) on the QGIS.app and select open.

I think the readme comment relates to the alternate build, when you really do need to read the readme.