[Qgis-user] ISSUE QGIS keeps freezing - QGIS Desktop 3.10.4

Koos Fransen Koos.Fransen at vub.be
Thu Apr 9 00:46:10 PDT 2020

Dear all

I have a question regarding QGIS.
I'm using QGIS for my classes, but since a recent install my QGIS keeps freezing right after startup. It doesn't respond until after a minute, then I can open some files and then it freezes again. This keeps on going, making it impossible to keep working with QGIS.
I've tried reinstalling, which always helps at first, but after a couple of days it starts freezing again. I've also tried with different versions, with the same result.

It might maybe have something to do with temporary files?
Has someone experienced the same issue, and are there possible solutions that you know of?

Thanks!
Koos