[Qgis-user] rRegular Shapes In 3.12

wildlandin at aol.com wildlandin at aol.com
Sun Apr 12 12:18:13 PDT 2020

Not seeing or finding the Regular Shape tool to draw, in particular, circles in the new version.  Never used it in the older versions so no idea where to look.  Help Directory gives an account of how to use it, Shows an icon.  Can't find it though.  The Edit panel shows Add Rectangle, Add Circle et. al. but the sublayers are grayed out.

Has this been left out temporarily or omitted entirely in some fashion?  I added the simple shape drawing plugin but it gives no dimensions.  Would be nice to have it show radius and area.This has probably been asked umpteen times. But I'd like to know. Easy enough to draw it in Google Earth and add it as a vector layer. Just thought there would be a more simple native process.

WildGulo