[Qgis-user] Refresh Layer at Interval not working

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Apr 14 12:03:35 PDT 2020

I've created a minimal script which generates a random point, more or
less in The Netherlands..:

https://duif.net/cgi-bin/gj.py

If you load that script as a vector layer /Protocol/GeoJSON you will see
one point in The Netherlands.
Upon hitting F5 (menu: View/Refresh), you will see the dot moving as it
is requesting the data everytime..

For what I know this worked for all datasources?

Not sure if this is what you try to achieve, but that is also possible
with python (though I do not have it with me here...)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde