[Qgis-user] QGIS in the commercial world

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Apr 15 23:20:53 PDT 2020

Hi Michael,

Yes, I interpret it is the nr of employees using (Q)GIS on a regular
basis within an organization. And it is based on self-declaration and
there is no control about the numbers whatsoever.

We have quite a nr of municipalities that support us on the "small"
level as sustaining member.

All is based on a voluntary contribution anyway and you are not required
to be a member in order to use QGIS.

Greetings,

Andreas