[Qgis-user] QGIS in the commercial world

Michael Dufty MDufty at mbsenvironmental.com.au
Wed Apr 15 17:45:25 PDT 2020

Sustaining membership works  out a bit steep for us if you follow the guideline – about 10 times what we currently pay for commercial software (Manifold).
Is it reasonable to interpret number of employees as GIS users rather than total employees?
I see my local council is on there as small, and I’m sure they have more than 10 employees.

Obviously no limits apply if we go with donations without membership.

Michael Dufty