[Qgis-user] Labels within a bubble callouts

Thayer Young thayeray at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 16 06:13:32 PDT 2020

 Hi Krishna,
You may want to look into using Map Tips, once you set them up they show when you hover over a vector feature. It is a two step process, first you turn them on (green dot with yellow callout icon), then you set them up for the layer of interest in the layer properties Display tab. Detailed instructions are linked below.
https://docs.qgis.org/3.10/en/docs/user_manual/working_with_vector/vector_properties.html#maptips

-Thayer

Message: 1