[Qgis-user] Creating raster difference for many small rasters

joolek joolek.o at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 08:04:31 PDT 2020

Hi Everyone,

I have failed looking for a solution. And using latest QGIS so can't use
Zonal Statistic Plugin

I basically have almost a hundred of small asc grids, from two different
data sets. They overlap and I'd like to calculate difference between
them... not as a one value but difference for each overlapping raster.

I also do have them vectorized.

As mentioned I have tried Zonal Statistic Plugin but it doesn't work on new
QGIS.

Does anyone have experience and could advise?
Maaaaaaaaaaaaasive thank you!!