[Qgis-user] Shared line-style resources etc

Phil Wyatt phil at wyatt-family.com
Sun Apr 19 21:03:56 PDT 2020

Hi Tony,

A lot of styling depends on the attributes of the layer so you can really
only pass around QML files for common layers. I have some to match the
Tasmanian LIST system common use layers (roads, hydrology etc)

https://listdata.thelist.tas.gov.au/opendata/

Are you specifically after some to match common NZ data downloads? I did
some styles a while ago for a project on the Auckland Islands using the 150K
topo data. You are welcome to those if they help at all

Cheers - Phil