[Qgis-user] 2019 USGS 7.5min topo sheets

MacKinnon's mackinnonclan at hughes.net
Mon Apr 20 03:06:50 PDT 2020

Hello, low skill user here on QGIS 3.2.3 on Microsoft 10.   I have been
using USGS 7.5' topo map as base layers for a couple of years.  My
latest download, of amap sheet created on 12-18-19 will not load.  Error
message is "Invalid Data Source"  Also of note is that the new map is
much larger than earlier versions. 40mg vs 15-20mg.  Is this an
intentional change by USGS or an error formatting the file.

Map sheet in question is MI_Garden_20191218_TM_geo.pdf