[Qgis-user] 2019 USGS 7.5min topo sheets

Christine geo.guide at web.de
Mon Apr 20 13:00:20 PDT 2020

Good evening MacKinnon's,
although being rather familiar with GIS, I don't Know yet GeoPDF. Tried to
load your USGS download file in QGIS 3.12.0 on Win 10. Had also trouble,
although I didn't got an error message. But the CPU of my system reached
it's limit for a felt eternity without coming further and I had to stop QGIS
rather violently. Seems to be something strange with the USGS GeoPDF.

Regards, Christine

MacKinnon's wrote