[Qgis-user] Options when loading layers into PostGIS with DBManager

Michael Dufty MDufty at mbsenvironmental.com.au
Mon Apr 20 03:30:22 PDT 2020

Thanks Bo,
What are the risks of DB Manager?  I’m using it exactly because it is point and click, the layers to be loaded are saved all over the place and need to be found and identified one by one in QGIS projects, so seems much easier to do from within qgis if it is reasonably safe.  I figure they can always be reloaded from the original source if something goes wrong.

Michael Dufty
Senior Environmental Engineer

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D61741.BF897CA0]
MBS ENVIRONMENTAL
4 Cook Street, West Perth  WA 6005

t:    +61 8 9226-3166
f:    +61 8 9226-3177

e:   mdufty at mbsenvironmental.com.au<mailto:mdufty at mbsenvironmental.com.au>
w:   www.mbsenvironmental.com.au<blocked::http://www.mbsenvironmental.com.au/>
Disclaimer:
The information contained in this message is intended for those to whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential or privileged information and if you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you received this message in error please destroy it and reply to the sender immediately or contact Martinick Bosch Sell Pty Ltd. on +61 8 9226 3166 immediately. All care has been taken to ensure that this message and any attachments are virus free; we do not accept responsibility for any virus infections caused by receipt of this message