[Qgis-user] WRF-Hydro

Stefan Giese (WhereGroup) stefan.giese at wheregroup.com
Mon Apr 20 21:34:52 PDT 2020

Hi Marcelo,

if you have a look to the error message - python error messages should
be read strating from the end, you will see the last message:
/ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'arcpy'/

This means, that the 'arcpy' module is not present in QGIS. Arcpy is the
main module of ArcGis, which binds ArcGis to the Python ecosystem. So no
chance to get this as it is into QGIS. The only thing you can do is, to
have a look to the arcpy classes and functions in the script and replace
them with QGIS classes and functions, which should be possible but will
need some manual work to do. I've done this before with other tools and
it is not that big thing to convert it towards QGIS

Good luck and best regards

Stefan

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen