[Qgis-user] QField: adding photos, but how?

Ville Koivisto ville.koivisto at kuntotekniikka.fi
Mon Apr 20 22:42:15 PDT 2020

Hi Bernd,

I haven't followed instructions in that link of yours precisely since I've never had the need to capture several images for a same feature.

But I can guarantee that this functionality works and works great (at least for me).

Have you tried without setting up relations, just having one field that's going store captured image path and then configuring it as a "attachment" in layer properties in QGIS? The correct place to do that is in attribute form. Skip to the last part of the instructions found in your link.

Images will be saved to your mobile device, into a new folder (DCIM) that will be located under your project folder. That's at least the default behavior.

Hope this help.

Br,

Ville Koivisto
Head of GIS