[Qgis-user] un marking in the layer

Håvard Tveite havard.tveite at nmbu.no
Sun Aug 2 02:06:05 PDT 2020

Hi boaz,

I am not sure what exactly you mean by "sub- layers". If you are
talking about groups, you will find some information in the
user manual:

https://docs.qgis.org/3.10/en/docs/user_manual/introduction/general_tools.html#interact-with-groups-and-layers

 From that section:

 > The checkbox for a group will show or hide the checked layers in the
group with one click. With Ctrl pressed, the checkbox will also turn on
or off all the layers in the group and its sub-groups.

 > Ctrl-click on a checked / unchecked layer will uncheck / check the
layer and all its parents.

Håvard