[Qgis-user] Show image time with Temporal Controller

Frank Sokolic sokolic at worldonline.co.za
Mon Aug 3 03:46:53 PDT 2020

Hi,

I'm using the QGIS 3.14 Temporal Controller to step through a series of
satellite images in 15 minute intervals and would like to show the
date/time of each image as it appears on the map. There are variables
for the start and end animation times (animation_start_time,
animation_end_time) that I can use in my expression but can't see
anything for the data/time of the current image. Does anyone know if
such a variable exists?

Thanks, Frank.