[Qgis-user] Raster translate to .asc format

Raymond Nijssen r.nijssen at terglobo.nl
Mon Aug 3 07:20:21 PDT 2020

Hi Les,

You can add a "create option" for your conversion:

name: DECIMAL_PRECISION
value: 3

to round the values in your output.

QGIS uses the GDAL software for the conversions, and those options can
be found in the GDAL documentations:

https://gdal.org/drivers/raster/aaigrid.html

There's a "batch" option in the raster conversion dialog, which I have
never used (cause I would write a script) but I hope you figure out how
it works. :)

Good luck,
Raymond