[Qgis-user] Reading stuff on QGIS deployment

Bo Victor Thomsen bo.victor.thomsen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 10:45:09 PDT 2020

Hi Thomas -

I would like thank you for your work on enterprise deployment of QGIS
3.x. I did a large amount of work on the same subject for QGIS 2.x and
was not looking forward to reprise that on QGIS 3.x. And here you are
and have done the most of it! Thank You !!!

--
Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards

Bo Victor Thomsen