[Qgis-user] Problem installing QGIS on Ubuntu 20.04 - key authentification

evaroben at posteo.de evaroben at posteo.de
Tue Aug 11 07:33:30 PDT 2020

Dear Andrea,

yes, I verified with your Italian address, and it works. I somehow
thought that the SSL failure had something to do with the keys not being
deemed trustworthy.
And yes, I use QGIS version 3.14.1, and Ubuntu 20.04. So it's the
combination of two brand new versions that creates the problem?

Being a complete newbie to QGIS, I found it quite disheartening not to
be able to install and use the system properly...

Thanks a lot for your explanations!

Eva