[Qgis-user] Migrating legacy QGIS instance

Walt Ludwick walt at valedalama.net
Wed Aug 12 11:01:53 PDT 2020

T <https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/featured/>hanks for the pointer,
Nicolas -but i wonder: where it also says "It allows to convert any GIS
vector format towards the .shp only..."  I'm not sure how to interpret that
statement, but it sounds like going in the direction of .shp files, instead
of AWAY from .shp and TOWARD .gpkg, which is the direction i want to go.
Can you say if it supports data migration in this preferred direction?