[Qgis-user] remove highlights from map canvas

Reginald Reginald.Carlier at ingelmunster.be
Mon Aug 17 02:14:21 PDT 2020

Hello again,

I am using a script and the plugin go2nexfeature3 to iterate over a layer of
buildingpermissions in order to adapt each feature to new cadastral features
and changes. It works well but at some point I want to clear the highlighted
features because the distinction becomes unclear as the previous highlights
are all still visible. I tried to work with a timer and using the technique
described here:
https://ipfs-sec.stackexchange.cloudflare-ipfs.com/gis/A/question/174664.html
but none of this seems to work.
As I understand it the highlights belong to a separate layer. Is there any
way to delete all the features of this invisible layer, so all the red
shapes dissapear from my map canvas again?
At the moment I have to close qgis and reopen my project to get rid of them.

Regards,