[Qgis-user] WMS maxWidth maxHeight

Christoph Jung jagodki.cj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 03:42:50 PDT 2020

Hello,

I discovered a really helpful function in QGIS: I have a WMS-Layer with maxWidth and maxHeight of 4000 px. I printed a map in size A2 with the WMS layer visible all over the printed map. If QGIS would query only one image from the WMS, the image would be bigger than maxWidth x maxHeight, i.e. no image would be returned by the server. But QGIS queries images with a maximum size of 2000 x 2000 px. Is this function controllable by the user, so that QGIS will query images with a maximum size of 3000 x 3000 or what else?

Sincerely,
Christoph