[Qgis-user] Version 3.14 - Copy and Paste attribute table

Tony Shepherd (FarmMaps NZ) tony at farmmaps.nz
Tue Aug 25 13:49:38 PDT 2020

Hi All

Prior to 3.14 we could simply open an attribute table, select a few rows (or
atrl A to select all), ctrl-v to copy and then paste into excel or similar.
Handy for a quick excel filter, or pivot table etc.

Just to check that I hadn't gone completely mad, I found an old PC with 3.12
installed and yes, that is possible.

In 3.14 this isn't possible?  I know its easy to export and save as excel,
but it just takes a lot longer.  Is this by design or have I missed
something obvious, and if so can somebody help point me in the right
direction.

I note from Dr Google that there are issues in 3.14 with copying and pasting
map features, is this related?

Cheers

Tony

Tony Shepherd  |  GeoSpatial / Mapping Manager

Ph 027 435 6193  |  E  <mailto:tony at farmmaps.nz> tony at farmmaps.nz

FarmMaps NZ, 3 Kerwood Place, Gore 9740

 <http://tonyshepherd8.wixsite.com/home>
<https://www.wunderground.com/personal-weather-station/dashboard?ID=ISTLGORE