[Qgis-user] label layer with attributes in different styles

GrĂ¼n, Michael gruenm at uni-trier.de
Thu Aug 27 06:28:08 PDT 2020

Hi all,
Very simple example:
I have a point layer and I want to label it with 2 attributes (name, number) and differ them within their styles.
Cologne (10)
Hamburg (14)
name || ' ' || '(' ||  "number"  || ')'

Now I just want for more difference the number (and brackets) in another colour (or style, bold e.g.).
Cologne (10)
Hamburg (14)

I tried it with the button "data devided override" - but changes always for both attributes, no difference within.
I tried rule-based labeling - without result.
Allow HTML formatting <b>number</b>, but how?
Actually I thought this would be very simple...any hints?
Thanx a lot...kindly regards, Michael