[Qgis-user] Please show 15-20 plugin entries per page by default

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 09:37:33 PDT 2020

I have raised this issue before, but I want to raise it again. Can we
please have at least 15-20 plugins displayed by default on
https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/ and all of the other lists. This is what
it used to be, but was changed fairly recently. Only showing 5 plugins is
not very useful for browsing. I know there is a way to manually increase
that number, but I can never remember how to do it without looking it up
which means I usually am stuck with 5 at a time. I think that previous to
this change it was showing 20 entries.

Thanks,

Calvin