[Qgis-user] QGIS 3.xx not starting

K R Mayani krmayani.procivil at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 20:11:12 PST 2020

As one suggestion came from other source, I have tried opening QGIS with
firewall off. So I tried to add .exes of python, qgis ltr, qgis in allowed
program in QuickHeal, as its installed and managed firewall, but did not
start.
So that strike me another idea. And I started the program in safe boot mode
with network  in windows 10. Surprisingly the program ran normally without
crashing.
So can anyone give me any idea, what went wrong in normal boot mode?
Because in safe boot, OS does not allow to connect through wifi and I, had
to, mostly work with wifi.