[Qgis-user] QGIS and PostGIS, dimensions problems

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Fri Feb 14 02:04:15 PST 2020

Hi Jakob,

When adding a new Layer, QGIS checks the column definition in postgis
and configures it accordingly.

I suspect either of the following:

- You have a project created on an old table definition and the table
was altered later

- There is a misconfiguration in your column definition (-> ST_PointZ is
a function, so I suspect you are using a view as layer, which might have
been created as 2D and writing to a 3D table or similar).

Matthias