[Qgis-user] gdal2tiles not included in QGIS 3.10.2

Nick Hopton nhopton at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 08:08:52 PST 2020

In the last couple of days I have done a clean install of Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS,
followed by an install of QGIS version 3.10.2.

I now find that when I try to use gdal2tiles either from the Toolbox or from
a terminal I get the message "command not found". Thus, it would appear that
gdal2tiles was not installed as part of the QGIS installation.

Should I report this as a bug? (I'm always nervous of reporting bugs without
checking first).

It there a way around the problem? - I'm using gdal2tiles quite heavily at
present.

==========================
QGIS version
3.10.2-A Coruña