[Qgis-user] Filter WFS Features Before Adding Layer in 3.4

Jeff Doty jadoty at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 22 07:47:54 PST 2020

The QGIS 3.4 documentation mentions the procedure of filtering the features of a WFS through the connection dialog box either by double-clicking on the layer of interest, or by clicking the "Build Query" button.  However, there is no example of query building in the resulting SQL Query Composer dialog box, and I see so way to build a query in the same fashion as you would through the "Filter" function from the Layers panel after adding the WFS to the map.  Specifically, I see no way of pulling in the field values to select from.  The options seem to be geared more to spatial processing functions rather than selecting field values for filtering.  What am I missing?   Thanks in advance - Jeff Doty