[Qgis-user] Geopackage decimal lenght and precision not available

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Tue Feb 25 11:50:47 PST 2020

Hi,

Same thing on my version. It is therefore in the file specification and
cannot be changed.   In this case, the decimal will be a double.  You
should have a 15 to 17 significant decimal precision.

DOUBLE, REAL

64-bit IEEE floating point number. Stored as SQLite REAL.

http://www.geopackage.org/spec/

Nicolas